If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") https://brainrescue.com.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Brain Rehab Distribution Ltd, established at 31 Elia Christodoulou, 8510 Kouklia, Cyprus, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
· suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
· delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
· make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
· because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by Brain Rehab Distribution Ltd and (an) external processor(s) .
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Facebook (tracking cookie)
Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Brain Rescue Support, email@example.com .
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average delivery time?
All of our products are manufactured with care in Europe and shipped out of Germany. Within Europe, the average shipping time is 2-5 working days with Express Shipping and 5-10 working days with Standard shipping. Due to COVID-19, there might be some unexpected carrier delays.
How do I know if these supplements actually work?
Our supplements are backed by years of research by a team of neurologists and specialists in the health care industry. We want to make sure to deliver the highest quality possible and create products that actually work. See our References to check out the sources that have been used during the production process of our supplements.
Can I take these supplements during pregnancy?
Our supplement is 100% natural and medicine-free. However, we recommend to always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplements whilst pregnant (or planning to be).
Can I pay with something else than Paypal?
If you prefer using a different payment method, you can transfer the product total + €10 standard shipping costs to:
IBAN: CY91 0020 0195 0000 3570 3530 5527
Account Name: Brain Rehab Distribution Limited
❗️Make sure to put your name in the payment description, and to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know about your order.
Can I take these supplements whilst on birth control?
Please always consult with your health care professional before taking any supplement whilst on prescription medication.
Do I need to follow a specific diet for these supplements to work?
We definitely recommend to keep a healthy diet, work out regularly and make sure to get enough sleep for optimal results of our product. As science shows, a balanced lifestyle combined with high quality supplements can actually result in improvements.
How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Repair & Protect contains 180 capsules. Our average recommended daily intake is 1-3 capsules daily (with a meal), and could be increased (in extreme cases) all the way up to six capsules per day. Therefore, a bottle lasts a month on average.
Are your products natural?
All of our supplements have been tested thoroughly and are 100% natural. They consist of vitamins, minerals and more ingredients that are proven to improve brain health.
Are the supplements allergy-proof?
Our Repair & Protect formula does not contain any gluten, milk, or nuts. There is no artificial flavouring or smell added. Lastly, there are no added sugars.
Where do I keep the bottle in my house? In which temperature?
This product has to be kept out of direct sunlight and is best to be kept in room temperature (23C or 73F).
What is brain.rehab exactly?
This company, Brainrescue, is part of Brain.rehab (www.brain.rehab), which was founded by a stroke survivor and a functional neurologist. Together, they strive to make the world a better place for brain-injured people. Their mission is to deliver customised training and help for people with brain trauma. The importance of dietary supplements and food is extremely significant in this process. After years of research and development, our team of health care professionals has come up with several supplement formulas that actually work. Check out the About Us page for more information about the founders.